PDA

View Full Version : Quadro FX 1000 - Driver 45.23 - is this all i need?

RJ Forbes
November 2nd 03, 08:15 PM
Hello all,

I'm kindof noob when it comes to hardware but i have to ask this question.
I've been running a quadro FX 1000 with Lightwave3d for about 6 months now
with the current driver (45.23), but is this all that I need to update. Its
been the same driver for 6 months!! I noticed though now it the driver
download section, when you select geforce cards, it shows the quadro FX
under it and the driver was released the 23rd of october.. Should i be
installing that.

Thanks,
RJ

November 2nd 03, 08:59 PM
The following website explains the certification of the quadro drivers with
various applications:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/certified_winxp

regards