PDA

View Full Version : DirectX Conflicts

Rosch
October 31st 03, 08:50 AM
I'm usin' an GF4 MX440, and DirectX 9.0b, with nVidia driver 45.23. However,
when I try to enter the world in Final Fantasy X, all I get is a black
screen. The sound plays, the hardware-accelerated mouse moves, but there's
nothing on the screen.

I feel like this is a conflict, but I'm not sure of what to do.

If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me or e-mail me... thank you.

rosch

Shepİ
November 1st 03, 01:46 AM
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:50:09 GMT, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "Rosch" >
wrote :

>I'm usin' an GF4 MX440, and DirectX 9.0b, with nVidia driver 45.23. However,
>when I try to enter the world in Final Fantasy X, all I get is a black
>screen. The sound plays, the hardware-accelerated mouse moves, but there's
>nothing on the screen.
>
>I feel like this is a conflict, but I'm not sure of what to do.
>
>If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me or e-mail me... thank you.
>
>rosch

Start/run and type dxdiag and take the Display Tab tests and see if it
throws up something?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
email shepATpartyheld.de