PDA

View Full Version : Kyle from OCP trashes nvidia *again*

Derek Wildstar
October 29th 03, 06:54 PM
[H]ardNews 4th Edition: ATI responds to cheating [by nvidia]. 6:55AM (CST)
Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003.

http://www.hardocp.com/index.html

It appears the beer-n-peanuts demographic is very angry at nvidia, I quote:

"NVIDIA has been caught red handed this year cheating. They have admitted
this to me in private meetings. Before they stand in front of us and accuse
their competition, they owe you and me a public apology." - Kyle

I really don't like politics, I much prefer results, but what does this say
about nvidia and their future with the gaming crowd, enthusiasts in
particular?

Courseyauto
October 29th 03, 07:08 PM
[H]ardNews 4th Edition: ATI responds to cheating [by nvidia]. 6:55AM (CST)
Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003.

http://www.hardocp.com/index.html

It appears the beer-n-peanuts demographic is very angry at nvidia, I quote:

"NVIDIA has been caught red handed this year cheating. They have admitted
this to me in private meetings. Before they stand in front of us and accuse
their competition, they owe you and me a public apology." - Kyle

I really don't like politics, I much prefer results, but what does this say
about nvidia and their future with the gaming crowd, enthusiasts in
particular?

Probably wont hurt their MB chipset at all, and as for the very small
enthusiasts video card share I wouldn't worry about it.

flamebot
October 30th 03, 07:07 AM
"Derek Wildstar" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
> [H]ardNews 4th Edition: ATI responds to cheating [by nvidia]. 6:55AM (CST)
> Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003.
>
> http://www.hardocp.com/index.html
>

> It appears the beer-n-peanuts demographic is very angry at nvidia, I
quote:

> "NVIDIA has been caught red handed this year cheating. They have admitted
> this to me in private meetings. Before they stand in front of us and
accuse
> their competition, they owe you and me a public apology." - Kyle
>
> I really don't like politics, I much prefer results, but what does this
say
> about nvidia and their future with the gaming crowd, enthusiasts in
> particular?

That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.

Tim Miser
October 30th 03, 06:35 PM
"flamebot" > wrote in message

> That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.

Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."

I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"

Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"

flamebot
October 31st 03, 04:01 AM
"Tim Miser" > wrote in message
> "flamebot" > wrote in message
> >
> > That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.
>
> Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."
>
> I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"
>
> Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"

He is still an ass hole.

Nada
October 31st 03, 10:30 AM
"flamebot" > wrote:
> "Tim Miser" > wrote:
> > "flamebot" > wrote:
> > >
> > > That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.
> >
> > Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."
> >
> > I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"
> >
> > Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"
>
> He is still an ass hole.

What exactly made Kyle an asshole?

Courseyauto
October 31st 03, 01:51 PM
"flamebot" > wrote:
> "Tim Miser" > wrote:
> > "flamebot" > wrote:
> > >
> > > That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.
> >
> > Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."
> >
> > I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"
> >
> > Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"
>
> He is still an ass hole.

What exactly made Kyle an asshole?

The hole in the middle of his face,surrounded by 2 cheeks.

Courseyauto
October 31st 03, 03:31 PM
(0)
kyle

Lenny
October 31st 03, 03:46 PM
> The hole in the middle of his face,surrounded by 2
cheeks.

Actually, the EYES would be in the middle of his face, unless Kyle's
horribly anatomically deformed (and he doesn't seem to be from the pics I've
seen).

flamebot
October 31st 03, 04:31 PM
"Courseyauto" > wrote in message

> "flamebot" > wrote:

> > > Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."
> > >
> > > I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"
> > >
> > > Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"
> >
> > He is still an ass hole.
>
> What exactly made Kyle an asshole?
>

> The hole in the middle of his face,surrounded by 2
cheeks.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Nada
November 3rd 03, 11:15 AM
(Courseyauto) wrote:

> (0)
> kyle

Man, I still don't get it why Cartman hates Kyle so much.

Tim Miser
November 4th 03, 09:55 PM
Ah yes, predictably it is much easier to just call someone an asshole than
to actually come up with a valid reason why. I guess kids will always be
kids.

-Tim