PDA

View Full Version : Detonator 45.23

Ozzy
October 29th 03, 01:41 PM
Hi, i've installed the latest Detonator driver (v.45.23) by Nvidia for my
Creative GeForce 2 Ti, and when i tried to enable the tv out to watch a film
on television, i wasn't able to find out the menu in the advanced settings
of Nvidia... But i remember that with the old driver there was a menu to
enable the video output on tv, and i was able to watch my desktop and
evertything on tv... Is it possible they eliminated such an important
feature? Maybe it's me that i wasn't able to find out the way to enable
it... so if someone can help me with this it would be much appreciated.

My system info:
Athlon Xp 1700
512Mb DDR
Creative GeForce 2 Ti
Sounblaster Audigy
Running on Win2000

Sorry for my bad english.... and thanks for your attention

Nick (no dashes)
October 29th 03, 02:00 PM
Ozzy wrote:
> Hi, i've installed the latest Detonator driver (v.45.23) by Nvidia for my
> Creative GeForce 2 Ti, and when i tried to enable the tv out to watch a film
> on television, i wasn't able to find out the menu in the advanced settings
> of Nvidia... But i remember that with the old driver there was a menu to
> enable the video output on tv, and i was able to watch my desktop and
> evertything on tv... Is it possible they eliminated such an important
> feature? Maybe it's me that i wasn't able to find out the way to enable
> it... so if someone can help me with this it would be much appreciated.
>
> My system info:
> Athlon Xp 1700
> 512Mb DDR
> Creative GeForce 2 Ti
> Sounblaster Audigy
> Running on Win2000
>

> Sorry for my bad english.... and thanks for your attention

I can't really help but I can say that that is the August driver.
besides all the 'inbeteen leaks' there was a new official one released
recently...52.16.

While I'm starting to think 52.13/4 were better I can say that the
official one does mainly work and has good performance benefits over the
45s.

Ozzy
October 29th 03, 03:14 PM
Thanks i'll try getting the new ones... i hope they work for tv/out

"Nick (no dashes)" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Ozzy wrote:
> > Hi, i've installed the latest Detonator driver (v.45.23) by Nvidia for
my
> > Creative GeForce 2 Ti, and when i tried to enable the tv out to watch a
film
> > on television, i wasn't able to find out the menu in the advanced
settings
> > of Nvidia... But i remember that with the old driver there was a menu to
> > enable the video output on tv, and i was able to watch my desktop and
> > evertything on tv... Is it possible they eliminated such an important
> > feature? Maybe it's me that i wasn't able to find out the way to enable
> > it... so if someone can help me with this it would be much appreciated.
> >
> > My system info:
> > Athlon Xp 1700
> > 512Mb DDR
> > Creative GeForce 2 Ti
> > Sounblaster Audigy
> > Running on Win2000
> >

> > Sorry for my bad english.... and thanks for your attention
> >

> I can't really help but I can say that that is the August driver.
> besides all the 'inbeteen leaks' there was a new official one released
> recently...52.16.
>
> While I'm starting to think 52.13/4 were better I can say that the
> official one does mainly work and has good performance benefits over the
> 45s.

Yeeyoh
October 30th 03, 12:10 AM
I've used 45.23 with the Tv/out. Pretty much the same as 44.03 and I
there is even a way to wuick switch from the taskbar icon. I think you have
to enable the Tv/second display under 'right clicking' your desktop/settings
once, an then after you can enable/disable it and still find all your
settings for TV out put under the nvidia/videocard tab.