PDA

View Full Version : Bios Update - TNT2 Model 64?

Andrew
October 29th 03, 04:14 AM
I have been searching for a Bios update for the above card. I'm running a
3.05.00.10.00 Bios at this time.

Andrew

Me
October 29th 03, 05:10 AM
Best to get the bios that matches the exact make and model of your card.

Who made your card and what is it's model ?

"Andrew" > wrote in message
link.net...
> I have been searching for a Bios update for the above card. I'm running a
> 3.05.00.10.00 Bios at this time.
>

> Andrew

Andrew
October 29th 03, 07:40 AM
Aopen, model: M64-AGP, part number: 90.05210.864

I looked all over Aopen's website but they only offer a bios update for one
model.

Andrew

"Me" > wrote in message
> Best to get the bios that matches the exact make and model of your card.
>
> Who made your card and what is it's model ?
>

> "Andrew" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > I have been searching for a Bios update for the above card. I'm running
> > 3.05.00.10.00 Bios at this time.
> >

> > Andrew

Andrew
October 29th 03, 08:59 PM
Just attempting to tweak my system a bit.

Andrew

"Me" > wrote in message
> Yep, looking at the web site and the FTP server there does not seem to be
an
> update for that card.
>
> Why do you want to update it anyway ?
>

> "Andrew" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > Aopen, model: M64-AGP, part number: 90.05210.864
> >
> > I looked all over Aopen's website but they only offer a bios update for
> one
> > model.
> >
> > Andrew
> >

> > "Me" > wrote in message
> > > Best to get the bios that matches the exact make and model of your
card.

> > > Who made your card and what is it's model ?
> > >

> > > "Andrew" > wrote in message
> > > link.net...
> running

Helion
October 30th 03, 03:11 AM
You have a reference BIOS from nvidia now... no reason to upgrade (I believe
the 3.05.00.10.00 is the latest anyway.)

link.net...