PDA

View Full Version : DVI--> VGA Adapter for Dual Monitor Output?

JD
October 28th 03, 06:42 PM
I have an Nvidia GeForce4 MX graphics card with a DVI output. Can I
use a DVI to VGA adapter to get dual-monitor capabilities out of this
card? Can this card supprot\create 2 separate images for a dual
monitor display?

Thanks

Jerre

cowboyz
October 28th 03, 08:26 PM
JD wrote:
> I have an Nvidia GeForce4 MX graphics card with a DVI output. Can I
> use a DVI to VGA adapter to get dual-monitor capabilities out of this
> card? Can this card supprot\create 2 separate images for a dual
> monitor display?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jerre

sure can.

Do it and you will never go back to one monitor