PDA

View Full Version : Geforece 440 go

Dan Manley
October 28th 03, 02:09 PM
Hi.

I have the following graphics card in my laptop and was using the 40.xx
series drivers. Now I have rebooted I can't seem to find these drivers
because the only ones listed on the laptop website are the 30.xx which are
poor. I know I can't download the drivers from the nvidia website as these
don't support the mobile graphics cards. I think someone sent me the desktop
drivers which were hacked and modified for mobile parts from this newsgroup.

Does anybody have any more info?

TIA

Dan

jpi
October 28th 03, 02:27 PM
I'm using 42.48 coming from Dell support website. No problem at all?

"Dan Manley" > a écrit dans le message de
.. .
> Hi.
>
> I have the following graphics card in my laptop and was using the 40.xx
> series drivers. Now I have rebooted I can't seem to find these drivers
> because the only ones listed on the laptop website are the 30.xx which are
> poor. I know I can't download the drivers from the nvidia website as these
> don't support the mobile graphics cards. I think someone sent me the
desktop
> drivers which were hacked and modified for mobile parts from this
newsgroup.

> Does anybody have any more info?
>
> TIA
>
> Dan

Dan Manley
October 28th 03, 03:07 PM
Mines not a dell laptop. It's a medion laptop and I doubt those drivers will
work on my laptop?

Dan

"jpi" > wrote in message
> I'm using 42.48 coming from Dell support website. No problem at all?
>
> "Dan Manley" > a écrit dans le message de
> .. .
> > Hi.
> >
> > I have the following graphics card in my laptop and was using the 40.xx
> > series drivers. Now I have rebooted I can't seem to find these drivers
> > because the only ones listed on the laptop website are the 30.xx which
are
> > poor. I know I can't download the drivers from the nvidia website as
these
> > don't support the mobile graphics cards. I think someone sent me the
> desktop
> > drivers which were hacked and modified for mobile parts from this
> newsgroup.
> >
> > Does anybody have any more info?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Dan

derob
October 28th 03, 03:21 PM
BTW I have got a medion laptop.... MD5400

Greetz,

Derob