PDA

View Full Version : My problems with 52.16 seem to be solved

R.V. Gronoff
October 28th 03, 02:59 AM
Hi,

I reinstalled DirectX 9.0b after I had installed the Nvidia driver and,
so far, everything seems to be running smoothly. I've tried Madden 2004
that previously bsodded, and I've been able to play a half-time, quit to
the menu screen and then to the desktop normally. And C&C Generals,
which seems to take longer to load the graphics but, once loaded, plays
a bit more smoothly. Playing DVD's fine too.

Crossing my fingers and touching wood... :-)

--
Merci d'enlever le-munster-du-frigo pour me répondre par mail.

R.V. Gronoff
October 30th 03, 11:33 AM
R.V. Gronoff a écrit:

> Crossing my fingers and touching wood... :-)

Badluck: bsods came back over and again.
I'll stay with driver 45.23 until 50.xx becomes something else than a
bad joke.

--
Merci d'enlever le-munster-du-frigo pour me répondre par mail.