PDA

View Full Version : StarStorm 52.16 drivers!

papasurf
October 25th 03, 10:41 PM
http://www.guru3d.com/forum/showthread.php?s=4417cab29681ed20168e18c237c18d0d&threadid=67693&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

Just read the thread...see how detailed the sand is? Use at own risk and set
a "restore point" or whatever you do for your os. This link was posted on
HardOCP just today. If this is real we are in for a treat. But first read
the thread, that were I'm going now.

PS I know this may be old news to some of you.

---

papasurf
October 25th 03, 11:00 PM
Sorry for top posting: I read more of the thread and I won't install these.
Eye candy is good but it may cost something later. Your own risk.....

"papasurf" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...

http://www.guru3d.com/forum/showthread.php?s=4417cab29681ed20168e18c237c18d0d&threadid=67693&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

> Just read the thread...see how detailed the sand is? Use at own risk and
set
> a "restore point" or whatever you do for your os. This link was posted on
> HardOCP just today. If this is real we are in for a treat. But first read
> the thread, that were I'm going now.
>
> PS I know this may be old news to some of you.
>

> ---

---