PDA

View Full Version : DVD Won't play

Rod Day
October 22nd 03, 11:06 AM
Hi, Hope this isn't a question that has been on here thousands of times
but,,
I have an fx 5600 card that has VIVO and whenever I try to play any type of
DVD movie on any type of DVD player software an error message comes up
telling me that I have to turn off my Video out port so that I can't copy
the DVD due to Copyright. I have heard that it is due to the Macrovision
system that DVD's now use to stop piracy. But I have nothing connected to my
out port and I have tried to turn it off, no luck, won't play HELP.
Rod Day

--o--
October 22nd 03, 11:21 AM
> Hi, Hope this isn't a question that has been on here thousands of times
> but,,
> I have an fx 5600 card that has VIVO and whenever I try to play any type
of
> DVD movie on any type of DVD player software

If you dont find the correct answer to this particular problem
you can always download a dvd ripper prog such as
dvddecrypter www.doom9.org and copy the ****er
to yer hard drive, then watch it from there

an error message comes up
> telling me that I have to turn off my Video out port so that I can't copy
> the DVD due to Copyright. I have heard that it is due to the Macrovision
> system that DVD's now use to stop piracy. But I have nothing connected to
my
> out port and I have tried to turn it off, no luck, won't play HELP.
> Rod Day

edde
October 22nd 03, 12:46 PM
Go here and get AnyDVD.
It automatically removes copy/region protection on the fly. Pretty nifty!