PDA

View Full Version : GeForce tweaker

Danny
September 18th 03, 01:44 PM
Whats the best geforce tweak utility out at the moment?! I used to use
GeforceTweak utility, but thats no longer supported, so any newer ones out
there for the new sets of drivers?!

TIA

Danny

Steve Evans
September 18th 03, 02:41 PM
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:44:38 +0100, "Danny"

http://www.nvrt.org

--
steveevans AT clara DOT co DOT uk

Lee Marsh
September 18th 03, 03:57 PM
Danny wrote:
| Whats the best geforce tweak utility out at the moment?! I used to use
| GeforceTweak utility, but thats no longer supported, so any newer
| ones out there for the new sets of drivers?!
|
| TIA
|
| Danny

NVHardPage is good as is RivaTuner:

NVHardPage: http://www.guru3d.com/nvhardpage/

RivaTuner: http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner/

Lenny
September 18th 03, 05:54 PM
> NVHardPage is good as is RivaTuner:

I've been a long-time RT fan, but I can't get RT to restore overclock speeds
after the screen has been suspended... Does any other tweaker support this?
I'm tired of having to turn my monitor on and off all the time. ;)

Dark Avenger
September 18th 03, 08:21 PM
"Danny" > wrote in message >...
> Whats the best geforce tweak utility out at the moment?! I used to use
> GeforceTweak utility, but thats no longer supported, so any newer ones out
> there for the new sets of drivers?!
>
> TIA
>
> Danny

RivaTuner + NvHardpage.

Helaas doet ravenshield moelijk over RivaTuner maar hij pakt gelukkig
NvHardpage en dat soort tools goed!

Lee Marsh
September 18th 03, 08:28 PM
Dark Avenger wrote:

| RivaTuner + NvHardpage.
|
| Helaas doet ravenshield moelijk over RivaTuner maar hij pakt gelukkig
| NvHardpage en dat soort tools goed!

Don't you just hate it when people repeat what you just said?.