PDA

View Full Version : X-bios for nvidia biso ray adams!! 440mx

Timoteo Fernandes
September 15th 03, 11:53 AM
This program is geting to me, everytime i put the mem from 400 to 500 it
never saves it, its always remains 400, while the core values always
change when i tell it to.

Anyone have any solutions?

tHatDudeUK
September 15th 03, 09:44 PM
"Timoteo Fernandes" > wrote in message
> This program is geting to me, everytime i put the mem from 400 to 500 it
> never saves it, its always remains 400, while the core values always
> change when i tell it to.
>
> Anyone have any solutions?

Try a lower value or a different overclocking app.

Johannes Tümler
September 16th 03, 11:36 AM
But you know you got to flash your videocard with the new bios file to
get the clocks working?!