PDA

View Full Version : Poor Saps

hal9k
September 15th 03, 03:24 AM
I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.

Tom
September 15th 03, 03:44 AM
"hal9k" > wrote in message
> I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.

I'll give you a 5 out of 10 on the troll-o-meter.

You'll have to try better - use the term nvidiot or something immensely
clever like that.

Tom

Morgan
September 15th 03, 10:49 AM
> I'll give you a 5 out of 10 on the troll-o-meter.

Why not 10 out of 10 because after all he has provoked you to respond, oh
and me :)

--
Regards

Morgan

September 15th 03, 12:30 PM
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:49:34 +0100, "Morgan" > wrote:

>Why not 10 out of 10 because after all he has provoked you to respond, oh
>and me :)

You need to stick around on Usenet a lot longer if you think that was
a remotely good troll.
Help make Usenet a better place:
Don't top post. Trim your messages to include only relevent text.

ginfest
September 15th 03, 01:32 PM
"hal9k" > wrote in message
> I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.

Jeeze, not happy spamming Hocp with 10,000+ troll posts, now has to do it
here?

LOL

---

Bratboy
September 15th 03, 09:11 PM
hehe, Im sorry I finally jumped the Nvidia train for ATI myself but still
that was just mean.

Tom
September 15th 03, 11:19 PM
"Morgan" > wrote in message
> > I'll give you a 5 out of 10 on the troll-o-meter.
>
> Why not 10 out of 10 because after all he has provoked you to respond, oh
> and me :)

You don't have to be a 10 out of 10 troll to get me to respond.

He didn't even evoke any emotions from me other than to write a message
telling him to work harder at his trolling. If he were better at it, I'd
probably be writing him an email slamming his intelligence, among other
things, thus indicating I was really ****ed off.

That's the sign of a troll doing his work :P

Tom

hal9k
September 16th 03, 11:17 AM
Sorry guys...cheap shot. I've been an nVidia fan for years. I hope the
50.xx drivers solves the HL2 issues.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:32:31 GMT, "ginfest" >
wrote:

>"hal9k" > wrote in message
>> I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.
>
>Jeeze, not happy spamming Hocp with 10,000+ troll posts, now has to do it
>here?
>
>LOL
>

>---

First of One
September 17th 03, 12:10 AM
Why would anyone do that, when a cheap 9500 Pro has a good chance of being
modded? :-P

--
First of One
Formula SAE Racing: http://fsae.utoronto.ca/

"hal9k" > wrote in message
> I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.

ho alexandre
September 17th 03, 12:55 AM
First of One wrote:
> Why would anyone do that, when a cheap 9500 Pro has a good chance of being
> modded? :-P

good luck in your quest for a 9500Pro today !

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/