PDA

View Full Version : BIOS

Franklin P Patchey
September 11th 03, 10:48 PM
How do I update my nVidia GeForce 2 MX400 BIOS and where do I get the update
file?

Lenny
September 12th 03, 12:43 AM
> How do I update my nVidia GeForce 2 MX400 BIOS and where do I get the
update
> file?

This is not neccessary, nor really desireable, unless you have a specific
problem with your setup. It will not lead to any performance increases as
the video BIOS is basically only used upon bootup and for handling some
ancient obsolete DOS crap I believe.

Biz
September 12th 03, 02:34 AM
Is there a problem with your card? If not, don't mess with it. ESPECIALLY
if you have to ask how and where to get it.
"Franklin P Patchey" > wrote in message
> How do I update my nVidia GeForce 2 MX400 BIOS and where do I get the
update
> file?

Chimera
September 12th 03, 03:21 AM
Franklin P Patchey wrote:
> How do I update my nVidia GeForce 2 MX400 BIOS and where do I get the
update
> file?

I doubt it's possible, the MX400 was the budget card that was selling as the
newer GF3 cards with flashable bioses made their debut.