PDA

View Full Version : Winfast A340 TD (GF FX 5200)

Mehmet
September 9th 03, 09:42 AM
Is this graphic card using 64 bit memory bus since I saw only 4 memory chip
(Hynix) on the pcb not 8 as displayed in their website.

I just bought this card and any comments will be highly appreciated.

Larry Roberts
September 9th 03, 11:30 PM
According to Leadtek's website, the A340 TD has a 6.4GB sec
memory bandwidth, which would indicate it's 128bit, but there is also
an A340 TDH model which states it can have either 6.4GB, or 3.2GB
which would be either 128bit, or 64bit.
Are you sure your board is the actual A340 TD model? The
vender could have did a bait & switch deal on ya. You could try
running Sisoft Sandra. It may reveal wheather you have a true 128bit,
or a crippled 64bit card.