PDA

View Full Version : 3dmark2001se

Dragon
September 8th 03, 02:19 AM
i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run 3dmark
2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise

dave

JC
September 8th 03, 02:59 AM
That version does not support DX9, download 3DM2001se Version 330

JC

"Dragon" > wrote in message
> i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run
3dmark
> 2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
> date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise
>
> dave

Dragon
September 8th 03, 03:05 AM
cheers

"JC" > wrote in message
> That version does not support DX9, download 3DM2001se Version 330
>
> JC
>

> "Dragon" > wrote in message
> > i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run
> 3dmark
> > 2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
> > date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise
> >
> > dave

John
September 8th 03, 05:36 AM
On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:59:11 -0400, "JC" > wrote:

>That version does not support DX9, download 3DM2001se Version 330
>
>JC
>

>"Dragon" > wrote in message
>> i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run
>3dmark
>> 2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
>> date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise
>>
>> dave

I have DX9b installed and my 3dmark2001se works fine.

TomG
September 8th 03, 12:57 PM
get the newest version of 3D-Mark as it has a patch for that issue.

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 115,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Dragon" > wrote in message
> i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run
3dmark
> 2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
> date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise
>
> dave

Dragon
September 8th 03, 02:33 PM
Hi where can I get riva tuner and is it easy to use.

cheers dave

"TomG" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> get the newest version of 3D-Mark as it has a patch for that issue.
>
> --
>
> Thomas Geery
> Network+ certified
>
> ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
> ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
> This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
> over 115,000 FTP users served!
> ^^^^^^^
>

> "Dragon" > wrote in message
> > i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run
> 3dmark
> > 2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
> > date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise
> >
> > dave

TomG
September 8th 03, 03:10 PM
guru3d.com is one place... I'm sure there are others. not so sure I'd call
the GUI on RivaTuner easy to use but I have seen more confusing GUI's out
there as well.