PDA

View Full Version : GeForce 4 MX440-8X and PowerDVD problem....please help

Bill
September 8th 03, 12:56 AM
Ok.......here is the problem........I recently upgraded my video card
to a GeForce4 MX440-8X 128mb card, the card is great but when I go to
play a DVD though PowerDVD. I get an error message saying "TheTV Out
port of your display card is not working properly.And when I hit the
detail button it tells me "This copy protected disc can not be played
when the TV out function is enabled....I have no TV hooked up to my
PC. I have done alittle research on this and everything I have found
points to the Nvidia driver...my driver info I believe is 4.14.01.4351
..Is there and older driver I could use so...I can get my pc to be
able to play dvd's again...Any help is very thankful

Bill