PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS2002 Filtering - Black squares around lights/trees

Alan Hinchcliffe
August 19th 03, 11:52 PM
AFAIK there was an update / patch to fix that prob on FS2002 im running 2004
now so icant check, but i did encounter that problem with fs2002 and im
pretty sure it was a bug in the software not a driver issue

There is a solution!"

http://www.giantcompany.com

"Tea Nes" > wrote in message
> The only way I can get rid of those squares appears to be if I disable
> Filtering in FS2002. But now the graphics look terrible. Anything else
> works?
> Running XP
> MSI Ti 4200 128MB AGP 4X
> Asus P4PE
> 1.7Ghz Celeron
> 512 mb ddr ram

The Robot
August 20th 03, 06:54 PM
"Alan Hinchcliffe" > wrote in message
> AFAIK there was an update / patch to fix that prob on FS2002 im running
2004
> now so icant check, but i did encounter that problem with fs2002 and im
> pretty sure it was a bug in the software not a driver issue

Which game are you finding better? 2002 or 2004?

What GPU/CPU are you running?