PDA

View Full Version : TV TOOL DOES NOT WORK WITH COLOUR CONTROL WITH MX440

amstereofan
August 16th 03, 08:55 PM
Ver 8.0 does not work at all with my MX440, anyone know why ?

Lee Marsh
August 17th 03, 04:39 PM
Version 8 is very buggy IMO use one of the earlier 7.0 versions.

"amstereofan" > wrote in message
> Ver 8.0 does not work at all with my MX440, anyone know why ?

Lim PE
August 17th 03, 05:08 PM
| Ver 8.0 does not work at all with my MX440

This sftwre is meant to work on certain ICs, not GPUs.
v72 cannot work on my Chrontel CH7008A-T.

tq96
August 18th 03, 07:47 AM
> Version 8 is very buggy IMO use one of the earlier 7.0 versions.

IMO, TVTool has never been suitable for an NView-based card. The author
has the program's philosphy grounded heavily in the notion that tv support
need to be turned on and off and the nview support seems to be an
afterthought addon.