PDA

View Full Version : werewolf geforce4 experience

Harrie Geerts
August 16th 03, 03:47 PM
Werewolf demo can't be run.

Why not?

Harrie Geerts

Dark Avenger
August 17th 03, 02:13 AM
"Harrie Geerts" > wrote in message >...
> Werewolf demo can't be run.
>
> Why not?
>
> Harrie Geerts

WHAT card do you have ?

An GF 4 MX ? forget it then...you then are having a DX7 card, much alike the GF2

bluestringer
August 17th 03, 04:08 AM
"Dark Avenger" > wrote in message
om...
> "Harrie Geerts" > wrote in message
> > Werewolf demo can't be run.
> >
> > Why not?
> >
> > Harrie Geerts
>
> WHAT card do you have ?
>
> An GF 4 MX ? forget it then...you then are having a DX7 card, much alike
the GF2

Runs fine on my GF4 MX. Hell, it ran fine on my old GF2 MX.

bluestringer

johndevoy
August 17th 03, 05:09 AM
no it never.
it ran like **** on older cards with the display all wrong.

Gary Sinnott
August 17th 03, 05:59 AM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 05:09:32 +0100, "johndevoy" >
wrote:

>no it never.
>it ran like **** on older cards with the display all wrong.

Yar - ran smooth as silk on my GF3U - but the surface textures were
all screwed as, being a demo for GF4s, there were a few hardware
features missing from mine.

Mind you, ran a charm on my old CGA card, heh-heh. Anyone manage to
get it going on MDA? Clay tablet?

;)

Gary

ginfest
August 18th 03, 10:23 AM
"Gary Sinnott" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 05:09:32 +0100, "johndevoy" >
> wrote:
>
> >no it never.
> >it ran like **** on older cards with the display all wrong.
> >

> Yar - ran smooth as silk on my GF3U - but the surface textures were
> all screwed as, being a demo for GF4s, there were a few hardware
> features missing from mine.
>
> Mind you, ran a charm on my old CGA card, heh-heh. Anyone manage to
> get it going on MDA? Clay tablet?

LMFAO!