PDA

View Full Version : Re: nVidia support

Todd Jones
August 16th 03, 02:28 AM
> b) I can't check "Enable Hardware 3D accel". The option is not offered to
> me

The above line confuses me a little. Could you please explain where this
check occurs. I've been using the NVidia drivers for a long time and I've
always configured via the CLI.

Could you please post the method you used to install them step-by-step and
in great detail. I'll be happy to double-check your work.

Todd Jones

Steve Sudz
August 17th 03, 03:27 AM
Read the link below and you will have all the answers

http://www.amdforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=217133