PDA

View Full Version : FX5200 and second monitor problem

Skier
August 14th 03, 04:04 AM
I have a FX 5200 with two 17" CRT monitors. All worked well after the first
install using the latest drivers from Evga. I had to disable the secondary
screen because one of my games won't work on dual setup. When I went to
enable the secondary monitor I can only get 256 colors and 640X480 pixels.
I can't change it because there are no other settings available in setup.
What should I do to get the secondary monitor back to the correct settings
of 16 bit color and 1024 pixels wide? Should I reinstall the driver?

Thanks
Tom