PDA

View Full Version : The benefits of hindsight

Drachma
August 11th 03, 09:40 AM
One of my favourite trolls in recent times was the (now absent)
'Nvidia Dewd' or 'me' or 'nospam' or 'Superior Knowledge Dewd'. At the
height of his madness he seemed quite emphatic that the now-current
generation of Nvidia kit was going to be multiples of the quality and
speed of its ati or indeed matrox counterpart. A short rummage through
the archives spat out this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Once+NV30+products+do+appear&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=Iy7z9.6241%24XH4.1878%40nwrddc02.gnilink.net&rnum=1

I laughed anyway.

Drach

Abraxax
August 11th 03, 02:06 PM
lol, priceless. Reading that the image of a ragged profit with eyes shining
with "the truth" tm came to mind, he was preaching from a pulpit made from
old vid card boxes.

"Drachma" > wrote in message
om...
> One of my favourite trolls in recent times was the (now absent)
> 'Nvidia Dewd' or 'me' or 'nospam' or 'Superior Knowledge Dewd'. At the
> height of his madness he seemed quite emphatic that the now-current
> generation of Nvidia kit was going to be multiples of the quality and
> speed of its ati or indeed matrox counterpart. A short rummage through
> the archives spat out this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Once+NV30+products+do+appear&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=Iy7z9.6241%24XH4.1878%40nwrddc02.gnilink.net&rnum=1

> I laughed anyway.
>
> Drach

Chimera
August 12th 03, 12:15 AM
Gnasher wrote:
> On 11 Aug 2003 01:40:27 -0700, (Drachma) wrote:
>

>> I laughed anyway.
>>
>> Drach
>
> He probably committed suicide due to sheer humiliation.

hehe, I wonder where he sourced his info from.

Derek Wildstar
August 12th 03, 07:17 PM
"Drachma" > wrote in message
om...

> One of my favourite trolls in recent times was the (now absent)

Rule #1 in usenet, do not attempt to summon the demons who have been
banished to the abyss. You have been warned!