PDA

View Full Version : Re: What `DUEL HEAD` cards are there on the market? [SEE INSIDE for DETAILS] TIA.

Chimera
August 11th 03, 07:29 AM
> Dual not Duel.

but I like the mental image of two monitors going the hack on each other!

Bigguy
August 11th 03, 09:42 AM
Matrox Parhelia... http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/parhelia/128mb.cfm
nothing comes close.... ;-)

Price is a bit higher than your limit (GB£255ish) but it is the DBs....
http://www.google.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-Matrox_Parhelia

http://www.dabs.com/matrox/matrox.asp?s=251&refererid=ZD

Guy

[ P.B.S.] wrote:
> WHAT fast graphis cards support `DUEL HEAD` so i can use 2 monitors
> for music production and video editing ?
>
> I currently have a G-force 2, by ELSA with a NVIDIA chipset. so its
> time to upgrade.
>
> IM in the UK, and would spend upto about £120 [maybe abit more for
> theright card, ie + another £20 - £50.]
>
> Must be fast for games too!....
> Im a comlpete novice with graphics cards, im a musicain, but would
> like the card to have:
>
> 1- Digital video in so i can input my digital camcorder into my PC and
> edit the result. [i have Adobe PREMIER] would i get any other
> software with the card?
>
> 2- **DUEL MONITOR** suppot [i need more desktop space for my music
> sequencing--ESSENTIAL]
>
> 3-- Fast for the latest games [don`t need the very latest, but good &
> fasy enough to last for quite a while
>
> + possibly the ability to watch TV, and maybe Digital radio, etc
>
> ALSO not too expensive...
>

> Any help would be very welcome.
>
> -=GaZ=-

neopolaris
August 11th 03, 04:50 PM
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon go there for lots of good info on
multi-monitor setups.

neopolaris

"[ P.B.S.]" > wrote in message
> WHAT fast graphis cards support `DUEL HEAD` so i can use 2 monitors
> for music production and video editing ?
>
> I currently have a G-force 2, by ELSA with a NVIDIA chipset. so its
> time to upgrade.
>
> IM in the UK, and would spend upto about £120 [maybe abit more for
> theright card, ie + another £20 - £50.]
>
> Must be fast for games too!....
> Im a comlpete novice with graphics cards, im a musicain, but would
> like the card to have:
>
> 1- Digital video in so i can input my digital camcorder into my PC and
> edit the result. [i have Adobe PREMIER] would i get any other
> software with the card?
>
> 2- **DUEL MONITOR** suppot [i need more desktop space for my music
> sequencing--ESSENTIAL]
>
> 3-- Fast for the latest games [don`t need the very latest, but good &
> fasy enough to last for quite a while
>
> + possibly the ability to watch TV, and maybe Digital radio, etc
>
> ALSO not too expensive...
>

> Any help would be very welcome.
>
> -=GaZ=-

[ P.B.S.]