PDA

View Full Version : Dual Monitor Setup

Nick Funk
August 10th 03, 02:29 PM
I am planning to have a dual monitor setup. I have an AGP Geforce3
Ti200. I am planning to purchase another video card, this one will be a
PCI buss card. Is it best to purchase another nvidia based video card
or does it even matter.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

PHil
August 10th 03, 03:07 PM
It depends on your operating system. Here's what you need to know if you're
using WinXP:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307397

"Nick Funk" > wrote in message
> I am planning to have a dual monitor setup. I have an AGP Geforce3
> Ti200. I am planning to purchase another video card, this one will be a
> PCI buss card. Is it best to purchase another nvidia based video card
> or does it even matter.
>
> Any information is greatly appreciated!

i'm_tired
August 11th 03, 05:15 AM
Nick Funk wrote:
> I am planning to have a dual monitor setup. I have an AGP Geforce3
> Ti200. I am planning to purchase another video card, this one will
> be a PCI buss card. Is it best to purchase another nvidia based
> video card or does it even matter.

Doesn't your TI-200 have Dual RAMDAC with 1 DVI and one Analogue connection?
I don't remember all of the GeForce 3 cards, but I can't think of any
TI-200s that were not already dual monitor capable.

Nick Funk
August 11th 03, 01:42 PM
No, I just have 1 vga output and a TV output.