PDA

View Full Version : Asus v9180 with Leadtek TV Card -> Closed Caption problem

Paul Rubin
August 9th 03, 01:43 PM
Hello all. I have a new Leadtek TV Deluxe card that I installed on my
WinXP system that has an Asus v9180 video card. For some reason,
whenever I turn ON closed captioning, the TV display becomes unstable
and then the PVR application will NOT exit. I can't even exit the
program with the Task Manager! I have to reboot to be able to re-enter
the program.

I had the same problem with the Hauppauge TV card as well.

I really want to be able to display with Closed Captioning.
Any clues?

Sincerely,
Paul Rubin