PDA

View Full Version : MSI 5600 and Dual Monitors

Ogami_Itto
August 8th 03, 09:39 PM
Hi all

Can anyone help me! Need to disable dual monitor support on the above
card. Its driving me nuts because it will not let me play medal of
honour or half life while kazaa is running. Ive done a bit of reading
and the most likely cause is opengl not liking the dual monitors (well
im hoping it is!!). All works well until i start kazaalite and even if i
close it i get the error "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL
subsystem" on medal of honour and similar on HL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My System
XP2000
Abit KG7 Lite