PDA

View Full Version : Re: Apollo GeforceFX 5600 keeps crashing in Jedi Outcast and RTCW

James
August 8th 03, 05:51 PM
I've RMAed the Video card and replaced it with a Gainward fx5600 and I'm
having the same error so it doesn't look like it's a bad video card. I've
got a 300W PS. Could that be an issue?

"Dennis" > wrote in message
Thats strange, I have the same problem but only occasionaly, 2-3 times a
week with my GeFX 5200. I play SWG and it will crash with the same Visual
C++ runtime library error. Only seems to have started with SWG. I am using
DX9a my ssytem is : GeFx5200 128 (64bw) p4-1.8 , 768 mgbr 100gb with 60%
free. My Mobo is the Asus p4-b as well.