PDA

View Full Version : Latest Dets 45.23 WHQL for all NVidia Cards - Win2K/XP

Andrew @ Home
August 8th 03, 01:38 AM
Skip along to http://www.warp2search.net/ or http://www.neowin.net/ for
download links
I have not linked directly as the sites deserve a little of your time 8)

Lettuce Prey

******
The information contained in this message or attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).
Any disclosure,reproduction, distribution of this communication without
the express permission of the sender is prohibited.

The views expressed in this email are those of the sender only.

******

Checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2003

Virus Definitions Released August 07
Total Viruses Detected: 64540

Jibby
August 8th 03, 02:18 AM
lost 700 3d2001 points with ti4200
"Andrew @ Home" > wrote in message
> Skip along to http://www.warp2search.net/ or http://www.neowin.net/ for
> download links
> I have not linked directly as the sites deserve a little of your time 8)
>
> Lettuce Prey

> ******
> The information contained in this message or attachments may be
> confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).
> Any disclosure,reproduction, distribution of this communication without
> the express permission of the sender is prohibited.
>
> The views expressed in this email are those of the sender only.

> ******

> Checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2003
>
> Virus Definitions Released August 07
> Total Viruses Detected: 64540

PHil
August 8th 03, 05:14 AM
Same card, also lost 780 points in 3DMark2001 SE.

"Jibby" > wrote in message
> lost 700 3d2001 points with ti4200
> "Andrew @ Home" > wrote in message
> > Skip along to http://www.warp2search.net/ or http://www.neowin.net/ for
> > download links
> > I have not linked directly as the sites deserve a little of your time 8)
> >
> > Lettuce Prey

> > ******
> > The information contained in this message or attachments may be
> > confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).
> > Any disclosure,reproduction, distribution of this communication without
> > the express permission of the sender is prohibited.
> >
> > The views expressed in this email are those of the sender only.

> > ******

> > Checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2003
> >
> > Virus Definitions Released August 07
> > Total Viruses Detected: 64540

Tom
August 9th 03, 12:33 AM
Nvidia is supposed to officially release these on Monday.
http://www.hwconnect.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1853

"Clive" > wrote in message
> Thats coming from which driver version?
>

> In article >,
> said...
> > Same card, also lost 780 points in 3DMark2001 SE.
> >
> > "Jibby" > wrote in message
> > > lost 700 3d2001 points with ti4200

Ali P
August 9th 03, 11:04 AM
"Andrew @ Home" > wrote in message
> Skip along to http://www.warp2search.net/ or http://www.neowin.net/ for
> download links
> I have not linked directly as the sites deserve a little of your time 8)
>
> Lettuce Prey

I started getting crashes to the desktop with these drivers. My system's
never done that before, its been solid as a rock up until now. All of a
sudden games would suddenly dump me back into Windows, no error message or
anything. Reverted back to 44.03 drivers and all is well again. I'm a bit
concerned if these are WHQL certified drivers as in my experience they don't
appear to be very stable.