PDA

View Full Version : Problem; random pixels appear on screen

July 31st 03, 01:22 AM
hi,
Im running win me and a system with amd xp2000 and nvidia geforce 2
ultra. Now random colored pixels appear on screen, in the background
and in apps. Usually just a few. I had recently installed some video
codecs, but i got rid of them and it hasnt improved. I also
reinstalled the nvidia drivers, no improvement. Any ideas what the
cause could be? Think my card is shot?

Jerome Bertrand
July 31st 03, 09:06 AM
I think I have the same sort of problem (see my post of 30th 07 2003 ... Ge
Force 4 freeze under XP).
I have these random pixel (but always at the same position) on images (i.e
bmp, jpg) but not on the windows background (like word, exel or explorer)

I think my video card memory as got some bnak shot

om...