PDA

View Full Version : MSI BIOS?

Tea Nes
July 30th 03, 04:46 AM
How come I never seen any bios updates for my Ti4200? Ever. Did anyone
actually get a bios update when they loaded that live update program?

Mike Levy
July 30th 03, 01:05 PM
I bet MSI uses the same version of Live Update for all its products.
I get notified of BIOS updates for my motherboard, which is MSI...

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:46:28 -0400, "Tea Nes" > wrote:

>How come I never seen any bios updates for my Ti4200? Ever. Did anyone
>actually get a bios update when they loaded that live update program?

Daniel Crichton
July 30th 03, 01:31 PM
Tea Nes > wrote:
> How come I never seen any bios updates for my Ti4200? Ever. Did
> anyone actually get a bios update when they loaded that live update
> program?

So far I've never had to update a BIOS on any gfx card I've owned. Is there
a problem with your Ti4200 that you think requires a BIOS update?

Dan