PDA

View Full Version : Re: Digital Vibrance keeps resetting (XP)

tq96
July 29th 03, 06:36 AM
> I am using XP and the damn thing keeps resetting Digtal Vibrance to zero
> every time the screensaver goes on or whatever - I am constantly turning
> it back on.
>
> Any ideas on how to keep setting 'permanent' without it defaulting to
> 'zero' every few minutes?
I know for a fact that there is some questional digital vibrance code in
the drivers starting with 42.01. Try a driver older than 42.01 to see if
fixes up your problem.

Demosthenes
July 29th 03, 03:10 PM
that makes some sense - maybe it will be fixed in later versions..

How does Digital Vibrance work? It really makes my laptop screen look great

tq96 wrote:

>>I am using XP and the damn thing keeps resetting Digtal Vibrance to zero
>>every time the screensaver goes on or whatever - I am constantly turning
>>it back on.
>>
>>Any ideas on how to keep setting 'permanent' without it defaulting to
>>'zero' every few minutes?
>
> I know for a fact that there is some questional digital vibrance code in
> the drivers starting with 42.01. Try a driver older than 42.01 to see if
> fixes up your problem.

edde
July 29th 03, 03:32 PM
Which driver number?