PDA

View Full Version : Re: Heat-Pipe - ZALMAN

Wayne Youngman
July 25th 03, 07:39 PM
Alx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i consider buying a Zalman system to cool my GEFORCE 4 Ti 4200 o'c to
> Ti 4600
>
> what do you think about "Zalman ZM-80A-HP" ?
>
> is it a great product ?
> does my overclocking while be still available ?
> what do you think about ?

Hi,

I never used it myself but the reviews I read about it are very good. It's
not cheap but *heatpipe* tech seems to work well in all the reviews. . .

Wayne ][

Gary Hegan
July 26th 03, 12:31 PM
Just make sure you have plenty of air flow in your case. I am using one on
my GeForce Ti4600 and my two front case fans are moving air right over it
and out the back of the case with a Lian-Li PC60 case.

--
Regards
(-: Gary Hegan :-)

"Alx" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> i consider buying a Zalman system to cool my GEFORCE 4 Ti 4200 o'c to Ti
> 4600
>
> what do you think about "Zalman ZM-80A-HP" ?
>
> is it a great product ?
> does my overclocking while be still available ?
> what do you think about ?
>

> regards.
> Alex

First of One
July 27th 03, 06:06 AM
The best way to use this heat sink is in conjunction with a massive 120 mm
case fan mounted on the side panel. Put the large fin surface area to use.
:-)

See
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.watch.impress.co.jp%2Fakiba%2 Fhotline%2F20030726%2Fimage%2Fnzh1.html

--
First of One, Primary Adjunctive Grid Alpha-01
Remove "NOT" from Email Address to Reply

"Alx" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> i consider buying a Zalman system to cool my GEFORCE 4 Ti 4200 o'c to Ti
> 4600
>
> what do you think about "Zalman ZM-80A-HP" ?
>
> is it a great product ?
> does my overclocking while be still available ?
> what do you think about ?
>

> regards.
> Alex

Strontium
July 27th 03, 05:19 PM
You can, also, get a server tower with a fan on the side of the case. Mine
blows right on my card.

-
First of One stood up, at show-n-tell in

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit