PDA

View Full Version : Vivo Captue White Bars

edde
July 22nd 03, 04:51 PM
Hi,
I've owned 3 different geforce cards (asus geforce3, msi geforce 4, msi
geforce fx5900) that have vivo capabilities.
I've noticed that with all capture drivers newer than 1.08, I get a
white horizontal bar across 2/3rd's of the screen. I've tried all the
drivers upto 1.27 with the same results, and I keep having to revert back to
the 1.08's.
Does this happen to anyone else? How do they expect you to use their
capture drivers with this problem? BTW, this doesnt just happen with movies,
it also happens with my own content taped from TV.

Rick Lavigne
July 22nd 03, 08:28 PM
Hi there...
the white bars....depends on the VCR that recorded it. I have over 1000
tapes and get them on the odd tape as I am trying to get them xfer'd to CD.
Ya gotta live with some of it...and sometimes it clears up after a few
seconds.

edde
July 22nd 03, 10:49 PM
Thanks,

The 1.08 wdm's work fine. Since they came out 1 or 2 years ago, they've
never given me any white bars.
I wonder what changed in the newer drivers.

"Rick Lavigne" > wrote in message
> Hi there...
> the white bars....depends on the VCR that recorded it. I have over 1000
> tapes and get them on the odd tape as I am trying to get them xfer'd to
CD.
> Ya gotta live with some of it...and sometimes it clears up after a few
> seconds.

edde
July 24th 03, 12:46 AM
Thanks,
Well then, Im sticking with the 1.08's then.
There is no other diff in any of the newer versions of the wdm anyway.

"Granulated" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:49:04 -0500 "edde" >
meeped