PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop

Gummo
July 18th 03, 11:57 PM
I installed the latest driver for my GF2 MX/MX400 and Photoshop decided to
play up. After uninstalling the new one, I re-installed the old one and
Photoshop works again. Any thoughts?

Gummo
July 20th 03, 09:38 AM
I've just tried that - it was a good idea but it didn't work. Thanks for
the suggestion.

Gummo

"First of One" > wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
> You could always try reinstalling Photoshop after installing the new
> drivers.

Gummo
July 20th 03, 09:09 PM
The problem's with Liquify. The card is GF2 MX/MX400. The driver's the
latest.

Gummo

"The Thin Man" > wrote in message
> On this day of our lord, Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:57:57 +0100, "Gummo"
> > quilled:
>
> >I installed the latest driver for my GF2 MX/MX400 and Photoshop decided
> >play up. After uninstalling the new one, I re-installed the old one and
> >Photoshop works again. Any thoughts?
> >

> Which drivers? I've never had a problem with PS on any of the Nvidia
> drivers.

Gummo
July 21st 03, 10:23 PM
Thin Man

It's not a plug-in - it's built in to the basic Photoshop. Just go to
Filter and you'll see Liquify.