PDA

View Full Version : Video In Problem

Shaun Clark
July 15th 03, 11:40 AM
I am trying to capture video in on my gainward GF4 Ti4200 but I can only get
it in black and white. I am using the latest WDM drivers 1.22 and 44.03 for
my graphics. Anyone known why I maybe getting no colour?

Cheers

Clarky

Ian Riches
July 15th 03, 12:25 PM
Shaun Clark ) wrote...
> I am trying to capture video in on my gainward GF4 Ti4200 but I can only get
> it in black and white. I am using the latest WDM drivers 1.22 and 44.03 for
> my graphics. Anyone known why I maybe getting no colour?

Is, perhaps, your card expecting an NTSC input and you're trying to
capture PAL, or vice versa?

Ian
--
Ian Riches
Bedford, UK

Shaun Clark
July 15th 03, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the reply. Ive sorted it now. I was using a s-video input and
selected s-video in the software. I just happened to click on composite and
up popped colour. Seems a bit strange but got it working now

Clarky