PDA

View Full Version : nvidia drivers

Brendan H
July 14th 03, 08:21 AM
Hi im just wondering how often do the international drivers come out?

teddee
November 18th 03, 06:24 AM
There's a couple of ways...here's one

Go to Device Manager, and open up what you have under Display Adapters. Go to the driver tab and it should show you what driver
version you have. Mine shows as 4.5.2.3 = 45.23

"SteveC" > wrote in message ...
> Sounds like a NOOB question, but how do you know what drivers are currently
> installed??
>
> Like where would I go in XP and find out what version of Drivers are
> installed, like 45.23 or 52.xx or whatever.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

DaveW
November 19th 03, 01:37 AM
Go to your destop, right click it, left click Properties, Settings,
Advanced, Adapter, Properties, Driver. There it is.

--
DaveW

"SteveC" > wrote in message
> Sounds like a NOOB question, but how do you know what drivers are
currently
> installed??
>
> Like where would I go in XP and find out what version of Drivers are
> installed, like 45.23 or 52.xx or whatever.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

badraptor
November 19th 03, 01:38 AM
SUCK!
"SteveC" > wrote in message
> Sounds like a NOOB question, but how do you know what drivers are
currently
> installed??
>
> Like where would I go in XP and find out what version of Drivers are
> installed, like 45.23 or 52.xx or whatever.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

badraptor
November 20th 03, 01:11 AM