PDA

View Full Version : TV and Monitor at the same time???

Karl
July 13th 03, 08:29 PM
A friend of mine has the NVIDIA GeForce 2 and he can switch from TV to his
CPU monitor. He likes to be able to see both the TV and the monitor and the
same time. This is NOT TV program, but the output from his computer to the
large screen TV. In other words, he likes to see the SAME output of his
program under Windows ME on his computer screen and his TV.

How does he do that?

Locutus
July 13th 03, 08:30 PM
its called clone
gf2 does not support cloning
"Karl" > wrote in message ...
> A friend of mine has the NVIDIA GeForce 2 and he can switch from TV to his
> CPU monitor. He likes to be able to see both the TV and the monitor and the
> same time. This is NOT TV program, but the output from his computer to the
> large screen TV. In other words, he likes to see the SAME output of his
> program under Windows ME on his computer screen and his TV.
>
> How does he do that?

Karl
July 13th 03, 08:47 PM
What card or else does he need then?

"Locutus" > wrote in message
> its called clone
> gf2 does not support cloning
> "Karl" > wrote in message
> > A friend of mine has the NVIDIA GeForce 2 and he can switch from TV to
his
> > CPU monitor. He likes to be able to see both the TV and the monitor and
the
> > same time. This is NOT TV program, but the output from his computer to
the
> > large screen TV. In other words, he likes to see the SAME output of his
> > program under Windows ME on his computer screen and his TV.
> >
> > How does he do that?

Locutus
July 13th 03, 08:57 PM
i have a ti4600 and it clones
my bro has a gf3ti200 and it does not clone
im not sure about the gf3 ti500
he can get a gf4
"Karl" > wrote in message ...
> What card or else does he need then?
>

> "Locutus" > wrote in message
> > its called clone
> > gf2 does not support cloning
> > "Karl" > wrote in message
> > > A friend of mine has the NVIDIA GeForce 2 and he can switch from TV to
> his
> > > CPU monitor. He likes to be able to see both the TV and the monitor and
> the
> > > same time. This is NOT TV program, but the output from his computer to
> the
> > > large screen TV. In other words, he likes to see the SAME output of his
> > > program under Windows ME on his computer screen and his TV.
> > >
> > > How does he do that?

Martin Eriksson
July 13th 03, 10:51 PM
"Karl" > wrote in message