PDA

View Full Version : Re: NVIDEA Quick Tweak Icon won't go away permanently -GeForce2 Go

July 12th 03, 04:53 PM
Dell posted a new version of the GeForce2 Go drivers the other day,
and notified me. I installed them, and both problems disappeared.
Therefore, the screen blackout is not a Windows problem but a video
driver problem.
As for the Quick Tweak icon, it no longe appears on startup. As I
mentioned, I unchecked the box everywhere it could be found includding
in the Display Properties. It always was checked again when I
re-booted. Also a known problems according to the Dell web page.
---Kraz

On Wed, 21 May 2003 16:19:40 GMT, "Thomas Andrén"