PDA

View Full Version : Re: GeForce ti4200 Blank Screen on high resolution

Bratboy
July 10th 03, 02:58 PM
you might try going to settings / display / advanced /adapter & select the
list all modes button and specifically select 1280 x1024 32 bit 60 hz and
see if that works. I run into a simular problem if I have "allow all rates"
option checked under the monitor tab as then switching from 1024x 768 at
100hz to 1280 x 1024 it tries to keep the 100 setting instead of dropping to
85 which is my monitors spec recomendation.
Hope it helps
Just Jess

m...