PDA

View Full Version : new video card?

glen
July 5th 03, 04:11 PM
Hello all, I am in the process of buying a new video card.
I play many games so the card I will buy will be used mostly
for this purpose.
My question is what card do you people suggest?
My system:
MSI- MS6398
P4 1.8G
512 RAM
512 L2 Cache
SB Live 5.1 Gamer
Sony Monitor
Windows ME
Xtasy GForce 3
I want to be able to play DOOM and the other games
comming out with at least some of extras enabled. Thanks

KSlater
July 5th 03, 04:28 PM
"glen" > wrote in message
> Hello all, I am in the process of buying a new video card.
> I play many games so the card I will buy will be used mostly
> for this purpose.
> My question is what card do you people suggest?
> My system:
> MSI- MS6398
> P4 1.8G
> 512 RAM
> 512 L2 Cache
> SB Live 5.1 Gamer
> Sony Monitor
> Windows ME
> Xtasy GForce 3
> I want to be able to play DOOM and the other games
> comming out with at least some of extras enabled. Thanks

At least an FX 5600 or 5900.