PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia announces July 4th 5900 availabilty at stores, ya right.

jdc1
July 5th 03, 02:06 PM
I dunno why Nvidia made that stupid statement.
It's up to the stores to stock them.

Nvidia makes a big press release that the weekend of July
4th, many retailers will be stocking 5900's.

Stupid dumb press release.

Courseyauto
July 5th 03, 11:49 PM
" jdc1" <" > wrote in message
> I dunno why Nvidia made that stupid statement.
> It's up to the stores to stock them.
>
> Nvidia makes a big press release that the weekend of July
> 4th, many retailers will be stocking 5900's.
>
> Stupid dumb press release.>>

New Egg sold the whole first shipment of Gainward FX5900 cards the first day
they got them...

AnybodyŽ
July 6th 03, 05:59 AM
I guess if you got the cash for toys............
news:[email protected]