PDA

View Full Version : Re: Windows XP & ASUS V7700 (GeForce 2) video card

Lance DeVooght
July 4th 03, 07:40 PM
I have the same video card, but without the TV-out.
("ASUS AGP-V7700 Deluxe Pure")

And, I have the same problem as you do.
My card has always worked perfectly (still does)
in Win98, & Linux (mostly Mandrake, currently 9.1)
(I run with a mult-boot configuration)

Did you ever fix your's?

Lance