PDA

View Full Version : Re: debating

Dave
July 4th 03, 06:13 PM
You should have stayed with Nvidia. But I'm very biased that way. Even if
ATI cards totally blew away all Geforces I still would stay with Nvidia. I
have two Nforce computers and two geforce cards. Anything I buy from Nvidia
always works so well, I'm afraid to take a chance on anything else. Oh, and
I have made so much money off of Nvidia stock over the years that I feel I
owe it to them. I even sport an occasional Nvidia t-shirt.

Dave