PDA

View Full Version : PNY 5200 GeForce Fx - Direct 3d problem

Grocery Store Feet
July 3rd 03, 10:10 PM
I use win98, 384 megs of ram on a p3 700 intel. - has anyone had any problems with the 'dxdiag' direct 3d test or can anyone tell me how to remedy this problem? I am using directx 9.0a.
Thanks in advance!

GSF

Keith Clark
July 3rd 03, 11:01 PM
Grocery Store Feet wrote:

> I use win98, 384 megs of ram on a p3 700 intel. - has anyone had any problems with the 'dxdiag' direct 3d test or can anyone tell me how to remedy this problem? I am using directx 9.0a.
> Thanks in advance!
>
> GSF

Other than dxdiag, what is the real problem you're trying to solve?

Dave
July 4th 03, 01:03 AM
What version video driver have you loaded?
Dave

"Grocery Store Feet" > wrote in message
. com...
> I use win98, 384 megs of ram on a p3 700 intel. - has anyone had any
problems with the 'dxdiag' direct 3d test or can anyone tell me how to
remedy this problem? I am using directx 9.0a.
> Thanks in advance!
>
> GSF

Ron Merts
July 4th 03, 09:55 AM
How big is your power supply? You may be having some "not-enough power"
problems if you are using an older sub-300W power supply.

Ron