PDA

View Full Version : Re: Which one????

Strontium
July 3rd 03, 08:15 PM
Seeing as the FX5900 is about $100 more, I'd say you are a troll. Just my
guess.

-

--
Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really ever
there at all. And, I want to get free..."

kindra
July 3rd 03, 08:35 PM
troll no good job yes :- duh - dummy.

W????n S.
July 3rd 03, 09:30 PM
"kindra" > wrote in message
> troll no good job yes :- duh - dummy.

google

Strontium
July 3rd 03, 10:28 PM
once.

-

--
Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really
ever there at all. And, I want to get free..."

Lee
July 3rd 03, 11:17 PM
Read the review here from Toms Hardware site
http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic/20030512/index.html

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:40:49 +0100, "kindra" >
had the will to write:

>The ATI Radion 9800 pro or the fx 5900 ultra. Cos I'm gonna get one of these
>but don't know which one, Also when is the 5900 ultra available ??.
>Many thanks,

----
Lee

kindra
July 4th 03, 06:17 PM
Thankyou Lee at least there's one here with a bit if input...
cheers m8