PDA

View Full Version : Re: Which Nvidia card?

Strontium
July 3rd 03, 06:02 AM
I'll give you $100 for that piece of junk!

-

--
Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really ever
there at all.. And, I want to get free..."

Jef
July 4th 03, 12:40 AM
I used to have 3D-glasses with my GF 1 Deluxe. I do not believe that the
glasses have changed in any way. Believe me, if they are still the same,
they will soon end up on Ebay.

Greetings,
René
> schreef in bericht
>

> I'm a newbie to Nvidia. I went to their web site but it's hard to tell
which
> card I want. I want the best Nvidia card for playing Games and also has
good
> Stereo-3D Drivers. That last is important to me.
> Also, is there a new Nvidia that might come out soon and rival the ATI
Radeon
> 9700? If so, what is it called? Couldn't find much on upcoming stuff at
Nvidia
> site.
>
> I currently have a ATI Radeon 9700. Although it's super fast, it has zero
> support for Stereo-3D. I will probably sell it on ebay with all the other
junk I
> don't want.

July 5th 03, 03:50 AM
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:02:26 -0500, "Strontium" > wrote:

>I'll give you $100 for that piece of junk!

I'd swap you for a Nvidia FX 5900 in a heart beat.

Strontium
July 5th 03, 05:47 AM
I'm sure you would! Those cards are going for $450 USD!

-