PDA

View Full Version : Re: To ADMIN or any long timers

J.Clarke
July 3rd 03, 12:15 AM
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 01:03:36 +0100
"Jez McAllister" > wrote:

> Hi all..I have been browsing some of the posts and came across 2 posts
> by"The Crow" which were spamm
> Can the IP addresse not be logged ? Can this pRiCk not be banned from
> here ? I mean we all HATE spamm, dont we ?. Fools like the crow should
> be banned or is this not done here on this newsgroup ?.
> {QUOTE}And also here: bye bye idiot!!
> Administrator of network where spamposting originates:
> , ,
> Administrator of network hosting website referenced in spam:
> ,
> Menno

This is USENET. There is no administrator, there is no method by which
any particular individual can be banned. People who spam often get
their accounts terminated by their internet service provider if enough
complaints are filed, however this is not always the case.

--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

TheCroW
July 3rd 03, 03:05 AM
> Hi all..I have been browsing some of the posts and came across 2 posts by
> "The Crow" which were spamm
> Can the IP addresse not be logged ? Can this pRiCk not be banned from here
?
> I mean we all HATE spamm, dont we ?. Fools like the crow should be banned
or
> is this not done here on this newsgroup ?.
> {QUOTE}And also here: bye bye idiot!!
> Administrator of network where spamposting originates: ,
> ,
> Administrator of network hosting website referenced in spam:
> ,
> Menno

Guess you have to look better befor you cry out ;o}
I am not the spammer but just reacted with a reaction on the original spam
with the mail adresses where the spmmer can be reported.

Menno