PDA

View Full Version : Re: ti4200 cards....any to avoid?

Anybody
June 30th 03, 12:03 PM
lol, actually, I was just backtracking the group to see what I missed and
what could be learned, and found it amusing!
"Harrie" > wrote in message
e...

> > > Yes, I do have them now and again, for example this afternoon when I
was
> > > sitting on the toilet, I was wondering why they don't make **** in
more
> > > attractive colors...
> >
> > WAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you have very unique thoughts! lol, I agree that Asus =
> > Quality.
>
> Judging from the time that it took You to write this answer, I guess that
> You have been thinking about it thoroughly as well (don't feel ashamed
about
> it, just come out of the closet like I have done. You can look at it any
way
> You want, but it still remains a part of Yourself that You have to say
> farewell to when it goes on its voyage beyond known borders in the great
> mysterious caverns that are called sewers). Have You perhaps come to a
> sensible conclusion (I haven't reached one yet :-( ).
>
> Greetings,
> René

KSlater
July 1st 03, 12:47 AM
Powercolor and eVGA would be two I would stay away from. ASUS and MSI (the
brand I use) seem to be okay.

"Anybody" > wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
> lol, actually, I was just backtracking the group to see what I missed and
> what could be learned, and found it amusing!
> "Harrie" > wrote in message
> e...

> was
> more
> > >
> > > WAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you have very unique thoughts! lol, I agree that Asus
=
> > > Quality.
> >
> > Judging from the time that it took You to write this answer, I guess
that
> > You have been thinking about it thoroughly as well (don't feel ashamed
> about
> > it, just come out of the closet like I have done. You can look at it any
> way
> > You want, but it still remains a part of Yourself that You have to say
> > farewell to when it goes on its voyage beyond known borders in the great
> > mysterious caverns that are called sewers). Have You perhaps come to a
> > sensible conclusion (I haven't reached one yet :-( ).
> >
> > Greetings,
> > René

Ron Merts
July 1st 03, 08:07 AM
I would recommend MSI highly, then ASUS or Gainward. I have never had a bad
experience with eVGA but I have seen some complaints about their Ti4200
series cards.

Ron

"Anybody" > wrote in message
. rogers.com...

> > > Thoughts?
> >
> > Yes, I do have them now and again, for example this afternoon when I was
> > sitting on the toilet, I was wondering why they don't make **** in more
> > attractive colors...
>
> WAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you have very unique thoughts! lol, I agree that Asus =
> Quality.
>

> > Well, that was enough bull**** for one day, back to Your card question.
If