PDA

View Full Version : Visiontek Ti 4200 GPU Temperature

pete
June 30th 03, 04:40 AM
My Ti4200 128m GPU stays at 41c whether I'm staring at my desktop or playing
F1 2002 for an hour.
I guess the GPU is always running full blast. Hmmm...where else can I put
some sensors, how about the memory chips? Yes, that's it!

Interesting..

Pete

jaster
July 2nd 03, 03:47 PM
"pete" > wrote in message
. ..
> My Ti4200 128m GPU stays at 41c whether I'm staring at my desktop or
playing
> F1 2002 for an hour.
> I guess the GPU is always running full blast. Hmmm...where else can I put
> some sensors, how about the memory chips? Yes, that's it!
>
> Interesting..
>
> Pete

How did you find the GPU temp?

jaster
July 2nd 03, 08:04 PM
Oh. I guess I don't need that temp reading that badly. I'll wait for the
fan to fall off. Thanks